Marketing and Sales Internship at a Transportation Consultant Company in Bali, Indonesia
min. 12 weeks
from 18 years
Related Study Background
Good english knowledge
Overview: Marketing and Sales Internship at a Transportation Consultant company in Bali, Indonesia
The brand new, but globally growing company has just completed a successful crowdfunding campaign in a northern Europe country. With branches in Indonesia, Australia, China and the UK, the company is ready for the next major step in the transportation revolution.
Currently, the company is looking for an intern who supports the marketing consultant in designing and creating marketing campaigns to increase awareness of all their branches, sales and events.
In addition, the company is just about to develop their social media channels. As inter you will help in the development and maintaining them.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rima. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali several years ago to finish her English Literature Master in Cultural studies. Rima, joined the team after returning home from from her 4-year stay in Germany. The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organise meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.