Intern as an Assistant in an Inventive Consulting and Strategic Planning Company in Barcelona, Spain
from 6 months
from 18 years
Good computer skills
Good english knowledge
Overview: Intern in an Inventive Consulting & Strategic Planning Company in Barcelona, Spain
The company offers Strategic Creation & Inventive Consulting services for big international companies to find groundbreaking solutions for challenges in business, while improving the companies’ team spirit and energy.
One of the main goals is to create strategies, for example in workshops, which describe innovative, easy and effective solutions, overcome business challenges and generate revolutionary innovations by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying special strategies of thinking in a certain way.
The company offers consulting services in applying these strategies to all phases of business in any area through creation and implementation.The interdisciplinary team is a network of expert collaborators to guarantee the highest level of quality, flexibility and professional work.
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Barcelona, Spain
Already during her studies Katharina moved to Barcelona to complete an internship. After 6 months in Spain, she knew she would come back. Before moving to Barcelona, she still spent 1 year abroad in Australia, a couple of months in Bali and 2 years in San Sebastian. Eventually, she moved back to the Mediterranean, to Barcelona, where she places motivated students in professional internships in cooperation with studentsgoabroad.com.