Marketing Internship in a Luxury Resort in Bali, Indonesia
min. 8 weeks
from 18 years
Related Study Background
Good english knowledge
Overview: Marketing Internship in a Luxury Resort in Bali, Indonesia
The Indonesian archipelago consists of 17,000 islands and Bali is probably one of the most popular one, but in the east of Indonesia there are some hidden treasures. One of them is the island of Rote, about 500 km northwest of Australia.
This luxury resort on the island of Rote offers its guests a comfortable and memorable experience. The resort offers luxurious amenities such as unparalleled guest service. It has five tropical style bungalows that offer the best amenities. It's an oasis of relaxation with their yoga classes or the endless selection of outdoor activities like surfing the world-class waves in Rote.
As a marketing intern you will be working from the main office in Bali.
Internship services in Bali, Indonesia - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Recommendations for accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Prepaid SIM card for your phone
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage
Your coordinator in Bali, Indonesia
All internship and volunteer programs in Bali are coordinated by Laura and Rima. Laura was born in Surabaya, Java, and moved to Bali several years ago to finish her English Literature Master in Cultural studies. Rima, joined the team after returning home from from her 4-year stay in Germany. The young and energetic team will assist you during your travel preparations and during your entire stay on the island. Moreover, they regularly organise meetings with all interns and volunteers and are happy to share insider tips, that will make your stay unique and unforgettable.