Trip | Internship in Great Britain
Paid Internship as Students Record Assistant in London, England
London, Great Britain
about this position
About this position
Overview: Paid Internship as Students Record Assistant in London, England
The internship will take place in a college that works directly together with different universities in the UK and a large organisation in Germany. Located in London, the college focuses on the European area and thus acts as training center for a large German-British institution. The company in London has a total of 18 employees and is looking for a student record assistant for many different tasks to take.
What to expect
Description: Paid Internship as Students Record Assistant in London, England
- Support of the University Registrar in various areas
- Review and update of databases, student registers, module manuals and assessment guidelines
- Support of student registration and cooperation with universities
- Distribution of task and examination results to students and recording of these results
- Preparation of certificates and various documents for evaluation bodies
- Examination invigilation
- Dealing with students' concerns
- very good in English?
- reliable and accurate, especially in your way of working?
- very good in working in a team?
- flexible and able to cope with a constantly changing work environment?
- ready to sometimes work on the weekend?
Then apply now!
Itinerary of your stay abroad
Internship abroad program
Arrival at the Airport
Arriving in a new country is always exciting. We want your arrival to be as relaxed as possible. Upon special request, you will be picked you up at the airport and will be brought to your host family or your shared flat. A driver will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it. If you cannot find a flight at the desired date, don’t worry. You can choose another one a few days earlier or later.
Within the first days of your arrival one of the team members of our partner organisation will visit you and show you around. You will get to know the country and its people and you will be informed about Do’s and Dont’s. Your local contact person will also provide useful hints for a better starting point in a new lifestyle. You can also join in a language course if you so desire.
Your internship starts
On the first day of your project, you are usually accompanied by a member of our local partner who will answer all of your questions. The further project days your local contact person will always be available for you via phone if you have any concerns or issues to share with somebody.
Free time & weekend
The weekend is totally yours! You may ask your local contact person from our partner organisation about upcoming events, sights, shopping tips or other must see’s. On some days there will be field trips organized by our partner organization. We recommend you to join them as it is always fun to experience a new country with others.
You shall contact your local contact person a few days prior to your departure to inform about options for your airport drop-off. It will not be included in the services of the internship programs, but our partner organization will help you organize it.
Our partner organizations all established a broad network of several lodges, guest houses, apartments or shared flats, which can be organized for you. No matter what king of apartment or room you desire, all rooms meet the required standard. If you so desire, our partner organization can arrange an accommodation in the centre of the city or outside. In the end, it is up to you, which room or apartment you want to rent during your stay abroad. The mediation process will approximately take 1 to 3 weeks.
How does the organization request work?
If you have already decided, which project you want to join, our partner organization will look for an accommodation which is close to the project and they will check availabilities. If you have any special demands, please make a note in your registration form. If our partner found an appropriate accommodation, you will receive more information and pictures.
How can I benefit from the accommodation service of Studentsgoabroad?
You will not only save a lot of time making use of our professional placement services. Moreover, you avoid disappointing situations such as arriving in a new country, in an apartment you have never seen before. Our partner organization will have a look at every room and will check its standards. In general, all accommodations meet the standards regarding cleanness and equipment. Our partner organization has established a broad network of contacts which are reliable and safe. We will confirm your accommodation prior to your arrival.
Which services are included?
- Search for an appropriate accommodation according to your demands
- Availability check for your stay abraod
- Assisting you in the booking process
Internship abroad service - what's in and what's not in
Services for your internship abroad include the active support in the preparation of your entire stay abroad. The team of our partner organization in each country supports you, wherever you require it:
- Individual internship placement according your desired branch and time
- Contractual procedures between the company and the applicant
- Assisting visa application
- Information about cheap flights, travel insurances and other important travel documents
- Orientation on site through a staff member
- Tips and information about freetime activities
- Contact person during your stay abroad
- 24-hour emergency number
- Regular meetings with all volunteers or interns
Optional additional services:
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Airport transportation with direct transfer to your accommodation
- Organization of a rental car or scooter
What’s not included:
- Local transport
- Food and beverage